Too Much Information Tag!


I was tagged by Liyana Jay to join her answering this Too Much Information Tag (TMIT) as I read her post, hewhewhew. Since I've run out of ideas to update my blog, why not I just join the fun answering TMIT. 

Q1: What are you wearing? 
T-shirt and shorts! Hahaha, the most comfortable outfit at home of course.

Q2: Ever been in love? 
I'm in love with my best friend forever for life a.k.a papito!

Q3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
The worst relationship then leads to a terrible breakup. I'm glad the nightmare was over.

Q4: How tall are you?
165 cm. Tall girls problem I've faced ; it was hard to find a man taller than you! Hahaha.

tall girl problem


Q5: How much do you weight?
I am a 57 kg potato.

Q6: Any tattoos?
I've got your name tattooed inside my heart, cia cia cia.

Q7: Any piercings?
I got both my ears pierced.

Q8: OTP?
Dominic Toretto and Letty Ortiz (Fast & Furious). Their warm love really melts me down.

otp
Ride or Die , remember?
Q9: Favourite show?
Running Man and Gegar Vaganza, I'll watch them online every week since rumah takda astro, hahahaha.

Q10: Favourite bands? 
Hujan, Secondhand Serenade, Maroon 5, Little Mix, & Arctic Monkeys.

Q11: Something you miss?
Wanda my cat, she already missing for 3 days, I miss her a lot + so damn worried about her safety. Ya Allah, ‘😭.

Q12: Favourite song?
IamNeeta - Sakit
Grace - You Don't Own Me
Tove Lo - Cool Girl
FT & CT - Dirgahayu
Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good, Back to Black
etc etc...

Q13: How old are you?
I'm a 63 years old soul trapped in 23 years old body. Hihihi.

Q14: Zodiac sign?
Cancer.

Q15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Tall, dark, and handsome + loving + stable + polite + smart + funny. Did I demand too much?

Q16: Favourite quote?

Q17: Favourite actor?
Remy Ishak & Beto Kusyairi.

Q18: Favourite colour?
Green, Blue, Red.

Q19: Loud music or soft?
Loud but not heavy metal song please, I would be annoyed listening to the too loud music, but easily bored by soft music.

Q20: Where do you go when you're sad?
I would get in my car and just drive..without a destination.

Q21: How long does it take you to shower
10 minutes is just enough for me to clean myself.

Q22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Also 10 minutes, hahaha. I only need time for wearing my lens, put up some day cream, compact powder, eyeliners, and lipstick.

Q23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Never, did I look like a gangster? I'm a princess, right? Hahaha.

Q24: Turn on's?
Random Kindness & Animal Lovers.

Q25: Turn offs?
Arrogant and spoiled brats.

Q26: The reason I joined Blogger?
I love to write, and I want to make my blog as my online diary.

Q27: Fears?
Hurting or losing the people I love.

Q28: Last thing that made you cry?
Watching Neerja, you should watch it too. Read my review HERE.


Q29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Just now. Erk.

Q30: Meaning behind your blog URL?
Do not ask me! I do not even know what I think of when I created this blog URL. Such a retarded URL isn't?

Q31: Last book you read?
A Bad Day for Scandal.

Q32: The book you're currently reading?
Burgempak.


Q33: Last show you watched?
Semi final Gegar Vaganza.

Q34: Last person you talked to?
My sister, asking her if Wanda is back cause I heard some noise outside my room. But still, nope.

Q35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Ukhuwah fillah abadan abada, Hehehe. The last person I texted was my friend from Diploma, Siti.

Q36: Favourite food?
Mochi, Tteokbokki, and kuih Tepung Gomak.

Q37: Place you want to visit?
Sabah! The fish spa at Tagal and their breathtaking beach with crystal clear water.

Q38: Last place you were?
Tesco, hahaha.

Q39: Do you have a crush?
Papito!

Q40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Last Raya, I kissed my nieces and nephew. Rindu!

Q41: Last time you were insulted?
Hmm not sure, can't remember.

Q42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Fruity flavor.

Q43: What instruments do you play?
Nothing at all, ahahahahahaha.

Q44: Favourite piece of jewelry?
Necklace, hehehe.

Q45: Last sport you played?
😵, Is chess a kind of sport? hahahaha.

Q46: Last song you sang?
Side to side - Ariana Grande. I can't do Nicky part of course, lol.

Q47: Favourite chat up line?
"Awak ni macam bulan....Setiap kali malam saya cuma tunggu awak." Awhhh.

Q48: Have you ever used it?
Never... Hehehe.... eh, please believe me!

Q49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today, with my siblings. We can chat all day long, gossiping about this and that. Hahaha. Pheww, girls.

Q50: Who should answer these questions next?
I wanna tag all my beloved followers to join this awesome tag game.

Jomlah join. I would love to read your answers too. Feel free to drop me your link after answering this TMIT.


Previous
Next Post »

16 Comments

Click here for Comments
12/03/2016 1:44 AM ×

perghhh banyak dia punya soklaannn, jenuh ni nak kena jawab hehe

Reply
avatar
Liyana Jasmi
admin
12/03/2016 3:33 AM ×

running man is the best. hahahah your URL is just fine! not retarded at all. i've always wanted to have tteokbokki, looks so good :(

Reply
avatar
Siqah Hussin
admin
12/03/2016 7:32 AM ×

You're tall and slim! :D Hope you get all the quality for a partner mai. Hihihi. Kadang-kadang bila dah jatuh cinta, terus lupa dah quality tu :D

Love to do this tag. Thanks for tagging me :)

Reply
avatar
12/03/2016 9:45 AM ×

Chess sport ka????
Banyaknya soalan...
Haaaa Cik Nur dah kenal dah siapakah missobsesi ni... kikiki
Sedapnya mochi...

Reply
avatar
Jun Zie
admin
12/03/2016 10:14 AM ×

Wahh !! mcm best !!!!
jwpn no 6 xdpt beta nak hadam HAHAHAHA

Reply
avatar
Unni Anje
admin
12/03/2016 11:35 AM ×

Ok unni beloved follower mai.. Nnti join if ada masa.. Hihihi.. Simpan draft

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
12/04/2016 1:58 PM ×

Hahahaha nanti free2 bt la :P

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
12/04/2016 1:59 PM ×

Indeed! RM ubat stress dan serabut, mesti mengekek juga gelak. hihihi.

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
12/04/2016 2:00 PM ×

Hehehe tak slim sgt, body fat lebih,hehehe...

Tak sabar nak baca TMI tag kak Siqah

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
12/04/2016 2:08 PM ×

hahahahah Mayy tak suka sport la :P ehehehe, sedapkan cik nur...

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
12/04/2016 2:22 PM ×

hahaha alaa, kenapa....

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
12/04/2016 2:22 PM ×

Hahahaha tak sabar nak baca unni :P

Reply
avatar
zety
admin
12/04/2016 9:05 PM ×

Your TMIT is the most fun I read so far,,

You are tall gal w slim body~~ i jelly,,

Whatt 63 yo trapped in 23yo body? Are a vampire...


Maybe ill use your pickup line someday...lol,,

Now i think i will search tat neerja movie..

Can i suggest lawak solo ?? Im so in love with lawak solo !!

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
12/05/2016 2:27 AM ×

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my nonsense answers, hahaha... Lawak solo, sure I'll search on it later, maklumlah takda astro, ketinggalan sokmo, hahaha. Thank you suggest! hehe <3

Reply
avatar
ayunie ramli
admin
12/05/2016 9:40 AM ×

syiok bace :) hahaha. mek kene tag jugak la ni??

kne takes time jugak ni

Reply
avatar
Noor Maizan
admin
12/06/2016 3:11 AM ×

Hahaha takpa Mek, slow2 je, nanti Mai baca, heheh

Reply
avatar