I've not expected to be nominated again in this Sunshine Blogger Award. This time, Blog Mayy Jie was chosen by Flavnesz, the owner or Chapters. You may visit her wonderful blog by clicking the photo below, I bet you'll fall in love with her blog as soon as you reach there.
Before I announce the rules in this game, I really want to apologize for my kindergarten-level English. Don't get me wrong, in my studies in science and medical fields, English was the main language but the vocabulary was limited and some words repeated so many times. I warn you that my English post gonna sound tedious. Oh ya, feel free to correct my grammatical error.
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Opps! Rules are made to be broken, right? Teheeeee, I will only answer questions by Flavnesz but would not proceed with 11 new questions and to appoint 11 other nominations. Please refer to my previous post if you interested to answer my random questions.
01) Introduce yourself by stating 5 random facts about you.
- I'm a lefty.
- I have a bitchy-resting-face thus people always assumed I'm a snob.
- Before, I've had a phobia of cats, but not longer now. Alhamdulillah.
- A hyperthyroid warrior. I always pretending to laugh when people mocked my tremors and said I look like an old woman with Parkinson. Deep down I feel very upset, who doesn't? Why do some people enjoy being ignorance so much? I can't brain this!
- Three words compulsory when dealing with me - I'm sorry, please, and thank you.
02) The first impression when you found my blog.
Honestly, I love reading English blogs to improve my grammar as well as enhance my vocabulary mastery. When I stumbled on Malaysian website/blog that applying English in their writing, I really-really-really-like-so-much-really(lol) admire them. Publishing articles in English allow your blog to get audiences from all around the world.
Psst, talking about Chapters, I L.O.V.E THE BLOG!
03) If your life is a novel, what would the title be?
A lady that sick with everyone and everything finally found heaven with her cats and kittens. The end.
04) What makes you confident?
05) What is your fantasy dream?
To have a magic stick that can extract out anything. So I can get anything I love when reading Mingguan Wanita or Jelita by simply touching the stick with the photos of the products in mama's magazine.
06) What is your favourite thing about earth?
To have my own angel here, that I can call her Mama :)
Real superhero to protect and guide me, that's my Daddy.
Having real friends since birth, my siblings.
Natural painkiller, my cats.
And good people like YOU who always bring joy to my life!
07)How would you spend your "Me" time?
Sleeping. The only way I can run from my overly attached nieces. Muahahahahahahahahaha.
08) Between the moon and the stars, which one would you pick and why..?
You don't need to have lots of friends to stand out and be bold.
09) Who could inspire you the most? and Why?
Beauty with brain!
10) First thing you notice in a person?
11) A song that describes you.
//Don't tie me down cause I'd never stay//
I don't tell you what to say
I don't tell you what to do
So just let me be myself
That's all I ask of you
I'm young and I love to be young
I'm free and I love to be free
To live my life the way I want
To say and do whatever I please
Hihihi sorry Flavnesz for breaking the rules. 💖